Wednesday, June 20, 2012

... and now it begins

So... I have published Sex, Blood & Rock 'n' Roll onto smashwords and waiting very impatiently for it to show up on the other retailers who sell ebooks.

Impatiently... I am probably one of the most impatient person I know. Maybe it was too much television as a child but I can't wait for anything. We are now in a world were we expect answers right away, immediately... no waiting! Me wait? Are you kidding?

I hated waiting for the publisher to tell me she wasn't interested. I hated formatting my story in the word document before uploading it to the website. I hate waiting for smashwords to answer my email to tell me why I am getting tab errors! And I hate waiting for people to buy my book! LOL

But I do have to admit that this process, although trying on my patience, has been a lot of fun and very exciting. I love hearing what people think of my writing. I want to hear strangers opinions, although it scares the crap out of me to hear negative, I thrive for it. I WANT it.

So the waiting continues... ho hum

below is the link to my book, if your interested ;)

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/173330

No comments:

Post a Comment